We are here to support the disabled Muslim community
We are here for you and always ready to help and support you.
We at Disabled Muslim Matrimony are determined to make a positive impact and help single Muslims find their lifelong partners insha’Allah. Therefore we are always trying to find ways in order to improve our matrimonial service to help everyone find their perfect partner.
To help single disabled Muslims find their lifelong partners and ensure every disabled individual in our communities receives the right support when embarking upon their journey to find true love insha’Allah.
To be trusted as the best matrimonial service for disabled Muslims and delivering the best outcomes for our members.
- We listen to all our members and support each other.
- We are willing to go the extra mile to ensure all our member’s needs are catered to.
- We ensure support is provided in the best way possible.
- We support the dignity and well-being of those who live with these unique challenges.
- We want to raise awareness, encourage and promote understanding of disabilities in our communities.
- We want our members to be a part of our growth.
- We are open and honest.
- We adhere to professional standards.
- We listen, learn and act on feedback.
- We respect each other’s point of view.
- We deliver the best support – with empathy, respect and dignity.
- We are passionate about the care of our members.
- We treat everyone fairly, recognising the benefits of living in a diverse society.
- We strive to deliver the highest quality of service for all our members.
- We break boundaries and build futures.
- We share a common goal: to be outstanding at what we do.
- We are inclusive and want to support every single disabled Muslim, regardless of the nature of their disability.
- We celebrate success together and support each other.
We always welcome feedback and suggestions from all our members therefore feel free to contact us on our Help and Support Desk to share your views.
We have the best facilities to help you find the love of your life.
Our amazing online features allow you to search, message and chat with other amazing single Muslims.
We also organise Disabled Muslim Matrimony events across the UK for you to meet single Muslims in a calm environment where everyone feels welcome!
Carers and Chaperones have Free Entry to our Events and refreshments are provided.
We pray Allah blesses you abundantly and grants you success on your match-making journey, Ameen.
Disabled Muslim Matrimony was established in 2015. With the grace of Allah since launching we have had an amazing response and fantastic feedback about how great this initiative is.
We understand the struggles a lot of our Muslim brothers and sisters face when trying to complete half their Deen.
Approaching the topic of marriage can sometimes be a taboo, therefore, our aim is to raise awareness about some of the issues disabled Muslims face when searching for love.
We hope our initiative will encourage more Muslims to highlight these issues so together we can find ways to overcome these obstacles and enable disabled Muslims to discuss the prospect of marriage with their families and make it into a reality here at Disabled Muslim Matrimony.
We understand that some disabled Muslims may be reluctant to marry due to various reasons. We at Disabled Muslim Matrimony want to encourage disabled Muslims to complete half their deen as we consider them to be a great asset to our society. We believe they possess amazing personal qualities and have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share and benefit others. Therefore we aim to help and support you on your journey to find your lifelong partner.
We are so happy to embark upon this journey with you to help you every step of the way insha’Allah.
There are no requirements or guidelines to join our service as we would like to welcome everyone regardless of their disabilities, background or ethnicity. You do not have to show proof of disability to become a member.