Prophet Muhammed (SAW) said: “The most beloved of Allah’s servants to Allah are those with the best manners.”
We at Disabled Muslim Matrimony aim to provide a space where you feel completely comfortable, safe and welcome. We want all our members to have a great experience when using our services.
Below we have a list of information in order for everyone to have a warm welcoming experience.
- Be friendly and polite to others
- Respect the feelings of others
- Only send messages to people you are interested in getting to know
- Be yourself, you are amazing!
- Report any concerns to our help and support desk and consult our team for any advice.
- Don’t be rude or offensive
- Don’t exchange contact details until you’re ready to meet
- Don’t use fake or modified photos
- Don’t stand for abuse
- Don’t provoke or harass people
Please contact our help and support desk to report any member who is not conducting themselves in the correct halal manner as we want to ensure that all our members receive the best service possible.
Arranging a meeting with your match.
We want to encourage all our members to arrange and organise meetings in the safest way possible therefore we have listed a few guidelines to help you during your matchmaking journey.
- Do not give money. If someone you are communicating with on Disabled Muslim Matrimony asks you for money or your bank details, it is highly likely that they are a scammer.
- If you have experienced monetary fraud online, report it to Action Fraud as soon as possible.
- Don’t share your contact details. Wait until you know someone a little better before you share your contact number or details.
- Report strange behaviour or harassment. If you encounter a suspicious member on the site or someone has been rude to you, please contact our team at the help and support desk and contact the police if any member harasses you.
- Arrange meetings in a public place and take someone with you. When you meet another member for the first time, make sure you do so in a public place and take someone along with you. Do not go to their home and do not give them your home address or details.
- Arrange your own transport. If you are travelling on public transport, check the times of the last train, bus or arrange for a friend or family member to pick you up.
- Tell a friend or family member about your meeting and provide them with details of where you are planning on meeting up with your match.
- Stay connected with family and friends. Ensure your mobile phone is charged before your meeting.
- Take action – If you have encountered an incident of a serious nature call the police straight away and report your experience to our help and support team or contact us by email.
We want to provide a high-quality service to all our members and want to ensure that you have a wonderful experience therefore our Customer Service Team works incredibly hard to help and support all our members. Please feel free to contact us if you require any help or support.